Monday, August 24, 2009

Blog This Challenge 13 -My Gifts!

Welcome to the 13th Blog This Challenge.
The idea of this challenge is to list 5 gifts that you would be happy to receive for your birthday. There are no limitations on what sort of gifts nor monetary etc concerns so here are 5 of mine. (The REAL wish list....haha)
cue drum roll....
1. A totally guilt-free, by myself, unencumbered, cosy, quiet sleep-in! (yeah-right!)

google picture

2. A beautiful Brooke Gianetti kitchen all sparkly and new decorated with my 'been in storage a loooong time' special collectables. (sigh.........)

3. My new studio, built out at the back of our block with full uninterrupted views of the hills so I can work in peace and beauty. (Mum! I can't find any socks!!! Mummy he hit me! Honey when's dinner.....)

flickr
4. A Fresh bouquet of seasonal flowers beautifully arranged - delivered weekly. (OMG do I have enough Vases?)


flickr

5. A Catherine Martin Rug (and of course the house to showcase it in - no shoes or children allowed ~on the rug that is)

All beautifully gift wrapped and a total surprise for me after my breakfast in bed.
As you can see, I do not want for much. Thank you Blog This for the chance to actually be totally frivolous with what I would like. And the chance to dream a little. I don't do it enough :)
Irene x

9 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Gee I wish I could have #1. Great post.

dixiebelle said...

And your dreams are lovely too...

Anonymous said...

I've just added to my mental list reading yours! Especially the rug :)

helle said...

Wonderful wishes, Irene! They will come true. Hope so at least....

Helle

KH said...

I LOVE that kitchen. I want that kitchen. Oh!

admin said...

It's nice to dream!! oh how I could do with a sleepin....!!

Eileen said...

Great list!
And you deserve to have everything on it!
All the best,
Eileen

Anonymous said...

d r e a m

o n.....


agneta

Kellie Collis said...

Oh i LOVE to sleep in!