Sunday, November 1, 2009

100th Post Winners are...

Thank you to all of you wonderful people who took the time to stop by and be a part of my 100th blog celebration. I wish I could send something to you all :)
Congratulations are to be given to my two winners. (ps. Hubby drew the winners for me)


Handmade will be going to Helle of 'Helle-pirettehuset.dk'

and 101 Living Rooms will be off to 'A Pretty Room'.

Your prizes will be on their way as soon as it can be arranged.

Thank you again to all who entered.

Irene x

3 comments:

helle said...

Thanks again, I´m so thrilled.
Hope you will have a wonderful sunday!

Hugs Helle

beachvintage.com said...

Wow congrats to the winners, what a fabulous giveaway.

Karyn said...

Irene, I'd like to mail out a set of butterflies to you tomorrow. Please drop me a line at karyncompiled.gmail.com if you are interested in receiving them.