Wednesday, December 16, 2009

and now you are 5

Like so many of you I cannot fathom where the past five years has gone.
My exquisite child no. 2 is 5! today and I can remember clearly laying with you on my chest after our emergency ceasarian in the early hours of the morning, this morning just a short five years ago.
What a beautiful boy you are and how I am so totally amazed at your beauty and character!
So Happy birthday BIG BOY TOO!!! I hope you love playing with the Lego you so wanted!

I love you all the way to the sun and around all the stars five hundred million times and back again!!
Happy birthday!
Mummy.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Beautiful post!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful 'big boy'!
Loved your sentiments!
Enjoy!
All the best,
Eileen

Monique said...

Happy birthday big boy from your playground auntie ;)

Alison Gibbs said...

Hope your 'Big Boy' had a great birthday and is loving his Lego.
Alison