Saturday, August 7, 2010

Latest Eye Candy

Thought you might enjoy some of my latest acquisitions and finds from both Ebay and local Op Shops ('cos I sure am!).
Including some fabulous Barkcloth for my collection!!
After seeing how busy Shellagh of Ticking and Toile has been, I am inspired! Time to dust off the sewing machine and make some cushions!!
Love to know what you have been up to lately :)


Carlton Ware Pale pink Vase found in an Op-Shop!!
Hobnail Milkglass, Op-Shop
A little polished cotton ideal for a cushion
Beautiful Hand Towels
Cotton Tablecloth
Mid Century Barkcloth
Barkcloth
Great illustrative Barkcloth
Already have some panels ready for cushion
and this last piece of Aqua Barkcloth was a gift from my beautiful friend Monique of Original Mischief who is just weeks away from leaving our fair shores and moving to the U.S. all in the name of Luuurve!! Gunna miss our coffees :(
Irene x