Wednesday, September 29, 2010

'Pig in Mud' is Moi!



Been madly sewing my little head off any chance I can this week.

I have made some Bunting and a few cushion covers - some of which have found their way into my 'Made It' Store (see tab to the right) so be sure to have a 'perve' and let me know what you think! I have also been building up an order so I am like the proverbial "Pig in Mud".
Don't forget to leave a comment to be in the running to win my give-away as outlined in the previous post. I'd love for you to join in just because :)

Irene Miss Piggy x

6 comments:

petals and vintage said...

Gorgeous work Irene. You have a lovely syle.
Pam x

the old boathouse said...

Hi Irene, ooh please enter me in your competition sounds fab...love your cushions, they are wonderful, my fav is the first...very clever revintage use of the embroidery, cheers katherine

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hey Irene....!

THANKS for your note Lovey....It's GREAT to be back home & Melbourne is one of the BEST places to be able to call home FOR SURE.... :o) !!

I'm LOVING your cushion combos & would SURE AS spend money if I hadn't dropped so much in Texas....sheesh....Whoda thunk CHEAP JUNK would make for EXPENSIVE postage....hahahahaha....!!

I would LOVE to see your work at the next SVJ-Extravaganza.... ** wink **....!!

Have an AWESOME weekend....!

Cheers from home,
Tamarah :o)

Melissa said...

gorgeous irene....

love the combinations....

it's nice to have a moment of mud little piggy...ENJOY!!

melissa xx

Anonymous said...

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring..(not really)..just reliving larger-than-life childhood memories of slubby barkcloth, nana's "left-over wool" crotched rugs, a pantry lined with mum's bottled fruit, but most of all...the sacred 'linen cupboard.' Sheets and tea towels folded into crisp, steam-ironed piles, hand-me-down tablecloths and traycloths with carefully stitched flowers and delightful English cottages...Those were the days. Thank you Irene - for bringing once cherished linens back to life...on this rainy Sunday morning. Rae

Vintage Girl said...

Simply beautiful!! Heather