Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Latest

Hi to any one and everyone. Just to let you know what I am up to....
Cant help myself, Ive got the creative bug again and am currently putting together some beautiful cushion covers using some of my collection of Vintage fabrics. So hard though between cranky kids and the rest but persevere nonetheless. I am hoping to list them on my Ebay store soon so keep an eye on my RE~VINTAGED listings.
So many lovely things stored away waiting for their turn too. Will do a big lot of photos for new listings Monday. Need to make make a dent in the collection!
Have some ideas on how to revintage some more scrolly chairs too. Getting up a bit of a backlog of old chairs that need work but as soon as the sun shines a little more I will be outside working on them. Check my 'about me'page on Ebay for an idea of what I have already done.
Caught up with an old friend from my College days this week too. We hadn't seen each other for 2 years!Too often I have thought about these old friends but must arrange to see them instead of just thinkinking about them while I'm doing the mundane things like the ironing!
Next post I will try to have some photos of some of the cushion covers I have made.

Cheers for now...Irene.

No comments: