Monday, September 22, 2008

A New Idea!






Hi, no its nothing to do with the magazine....




I saw some pretty Wall Art using Fabric in a magazine Ad and thought what a good idea for a time and space poor Mum like me to create!




I have created some fabulous Wall Art using some of the beautiful fabrics from my Vintage Fabric Collection. I love having a choice!








I have listed them in my Ebay store RE~VINTAGED.




They would be wondeful as part of an eclectic collection of things on a wall or equally good on their own. They are lightweight too. Always good if your wall condition is unpredictable.








I am very happy with them. Especially the Sanderson Trio. Just stunning fabric..... have to be my all time favourite. My mother found that, thanks Mum!




And I didn't have to get out my trusty old sewing mahine for this one. I don't have a separate sewing area. I use the end of the family dining table and so everything needs to be unpacked and packed up again... you know what I mean....








And now its school holidays and my two darlings are both hanging out with me for two whole weeks. A few things planned but mummy time I dont think will be included much. Mind you having the time to spend with them is wonderful too. They are hard work at 3 and 6. So just a short blog today.








Let me know what you think of my Wall Art!




No comments: