Friday, January 16, 2009

Kana -its on its way-Very Vintage Valentines Swap

My 'Very Vintage Valentines Swap' box has been posted! Kana, its on its way and it looks something like this-less the tear off part of the customs form and with writing you can see as I wiped information for the photo! I also picked a bunch of flowers from my rather meagre garden but I'm afraid I can't send those so these are for you in spirit!


I hope very much that you like what I chose for you. It has been lots of fun and a bit of a challenge - but a good one!
Thankyou Heidi for hosting it!
All my very best wishes for a happy, loving Valentines Day to all in the Swap on Feb 14!!!
Irene X

1 comment:

kana said...

Hi Irene,

Thanks for sharing! I am excited to receive my goodies and will let you know when the package arrives.

Kana