Sunday, May 9, 2010

(Finally!) My Precious Mothers Day & Saturday Fun

Can a mother be more blessed! My Big Boy (7) knows me too well. He kept his 'big' secret right up until Mothers Day and was so exited to be able to gift me a reel of cotton the same shade as his favoutite softie. I shed a small tear over this.
Both boys also chose some sweet things from their Mothers Day stall at school too I may add. And for the first time ever I was treated to breakfast in bed that the boys ate half of (in bed with me I might also add!) . These are the moments to cherish :)

Sorry I am so slow with my blogs. I am so busy these days with 'life' that time to myself is rare.
However, I did enjoy my visit to the Stitches and Craft Show last week as you can see!
I got to see some Yardage Design things, one of which I had to bring home...




And I got to meet my blogging idol Jodie from Ric Rac and bought a Bot pattern. Jodie is fabulous and even knew me!! I was in awe of her things , and her!- the attention to detail was extraordinary! What an amazingly talented lady and the most marvellous sense of humour! Yes...I was a little star struck.....


And some vintage style fabrics somehow found my way into my bag....I can't seem to remember how.......? It was a great Show.

(So that was my Mothers Day gift to me.)
A belated Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums in whatever way you are a Mum!
And have a great weekend all :)
Irene x

1 comment:

The Catnap Cottage said...

So glad you had a wonderful day. Your boys will be grown before you know it, so continue to cherish each sweet moment! And then, if you are really really good, you will get grandbabies to spoil rotten! Have a great weekend!!