Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thank You

Thank you to my two beautiful  sons for the privilege of being their mother. Through all the ups and downs in their short lives I promise with every fibre of my being that I will be the best person I can be so that I am always the mother you need me to be.
And you are all my witnesses.
Happy Mothers Day to all who are mothers and to your mothers for being so good as to raise you my wonderful bloggy friends. (and I have not had a drink before writing this;) )
Irene xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too xxx

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL day yesterday Irene with your GORGEOUS boys....They are so VERY LUCKY to have you as their Mum....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Leslie said...

Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day Irene!